- Valid photo ID is required to sell cards in store.
- Our buy price is based on Near Mint condition.
- Any purchase over $100.00 will be paid by Cheque or E-Transfer.
- Cards which do not appear on the Buylist are classified as ‘Bulk’.
- Any non-bulk purchase may be turned into store credit with a 30% bonus. Store credit may be used on all singles, supplies and sealed products. Store credit does not expire.
- Bulk commons & uncommons are only purchased in increments of 1000 units.
- Please present your collection in an orderly manner to ensure fast service. Remove all cards from sleeves or binders. Customer’s sleeves and containers will not be returned. Collections that are heavily sleeved or not ordered will be serviced last or may be refused.
- Collections may be dropped off to be evaluated instead of waiting for a quote in person. This will not change your position in the queue. Please clearly label your collection with your full name, phone number, payment preference and applicable E-transfer email address. Collections not picked up after one month of drop off will be disposed of accordingly.
- Collection appraisal services are only offered to customers who are selling items to Fusion Gaming.
- We reserve the right to refuse any collection.
- A valid photo ID is required to pickup any in-store pickup order.
- Any returns/exchanges can only be done by the account holder.
- Any returns can be refunded in Store Credit or to the original payment method.
- Any order made for in-store pickup must be picked up no more than 90 days after the order has been fulfilled. Any orders left after the 90 day period will be refunded to the original form of payment and items returned into store inventory.
- Fusion Gaming reserves the right to not release any orders to any person that is not the account holder. Should the account holder be unable to pick up their order, they have the option of having it shipped to the billing address on file. The customer is responsible for any and all shipping costs.
- All product is shipped via Canada Post, depending on shipping option chosen. We ship out daily Monday to Friday at 4pm. In the event of a service disruption with Canada Post, Fusion Gaming will hold orders until the disruption is resolved.
- Fusion Gaming is not responsible for delays within the Canada Post system and does not provide refunds for items that arrive outside the estimated times.
- Shipping times will vary based on destination
- Fusion Gaming is not responsible for any customs / duty fees that may be required to complete an international delivery.
- Once the package has left Canada, Fusion Gaming has no means of tracking or locating your package, and does not provide refunds for items that arrive outside the estimated times, or missing packages.
Customers making multiple orders within a short period of time may have their orders combined, and shipped as a single package. In this event, the customer will have the all but the appropriate shipping costs refunded.
All orders will be shipped with a invoice containing a receipt of your order and relevant shipping information. All orders must include a shipping invoice. This will include a receipt of your order and relevant shipping information.
You may contact us to cancel an order for any reason before the order picked up or shipped. Cancelling preorder items may result in a 10% cancellation fee.
If the price of an item you preordered decreased on Fusion Gamings website prior to the product's ship date, we will refund the difference to the original form of payment or Store Credit if not available.
No refunds, partial or otherwise, will be issued for preordered items on or after the product's ship date. The exception would be in cases where preordered items are defective, damaged, or incorrect.
Exchange or refund is permitted on manufacturer sealed items within 14 days of the original purchase date. Original receipt or proof of purchase is required. Exchange or refund on opened items is only permitted on manufacturer defective items.
Fusion Gaming is not responsible for any lost packages. There are expedited shipping options at checkout that include tracking numbers and full insurance on your order. If you have any questions about this process or our shipping options, please contact us!
All products which you purchase from Fusion Gaming are guaranteed to arrive intact. Please contact us within 5 business days if there is a damaged item in your package. Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. All items must be returned within 5 business days following the confirmation of damage. Items returned beyond 5 business days will result in a penalty of an additional 10%. Items returned beyond 30 business days will not receive any refund.
Due to the constant fluctuation in price, we do not accept returns on single cards once shipped or picked up. If you order hasn't been shipped or picked up yet, your entire order can be canceled and refunded to the original form of payment.
Terms of refund payment
Refund payments are issued after we receive and process your return. You will receive your refund within 20 business days. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners. You agree to be added to our mailing list for future promotions and deals. When you order through our website, you are opting in to receive newsletters about promotions, coupons, and important company announcements. All emails are sent through ConstantContact and you may opt out if you wish to no longer receive newsletters from us or our MTG partners.
How does Fusion Gaming protect customer information?
We use a Secure Server for collecting personal and credit card information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts (scrambles) all of the information you enter before it is transmitted over the Internet and sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
What about "cookies"?
Will Fusion Gaming disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Fusion Gaming does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to companies not affiliated with Fusion Gaming. Fusion Gaming may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Fusion Gaming may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Fusion Gaming, our users, or others.
Fusion Gaming is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at Fusion Gaming Online .com as simple as possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Fusion Gaming also provides links to affiliated sites. The privacy policies of these linked sites are the responsibility of the linked site and Fusion Gaming has no control or influence over their policies. Please check the policies of each site you visit for specific information. Fusion Gaming cannot be held liable for damage or misdoings of other sites linked or otherwise.