The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-Earth Draft Booster Pack
In StockCannot be sold internationally.
Buy This Product
Magic: The Gathering The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Draft Booster | 15 Magic Cards
- MAGIC MEETS THE LORD OF THE RINGS—Experience the beloved story of The Lord of the Rings with the strategic gameplay of Magic: The Gathering, facing off against opponents in thrilling magical battles
- JOIN THE FELLOWSHIP—Immerse yourself in Middle-earth with unique game mechanics and stunning art that draw you into this epic tale
- BEST BOOSTER FOR DRAFTING—Draft Boosters are designed to draft a deck and play with friends; everyone grabs 3 packs and passes them around to pick cards. Add some lands and you're ready for epic 2-player battles
- 1 RARE OR MYTHIC RARE IN EVERY PACK—Every Draft Booster contains at least 1 card of rarity Rare or higher, with the possibility of getting an additional with a shining Traditional Foil treatment
- FOIL IN 33% OF PACKS—1 shiny Traditional Foil card of any rarity replaces a Common card in 33% of Draft Boosters
- CONTENTS—1 The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Draft Booster containing 15 MTG cards
Each The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Draft Booster contains 15 cards and 1 token/ad card or Helper card, including 1 card of rarity Rare or higher and 3 Uncommons, 10 Commons, and 1 Land cards. Traditional Foil Borderless Mythic Rare card in <1% of boosters. Traditional Foil of any rarity replaces a Common in 33% of boosters. This product does not contain Serialized Ring cards including the Serialized Elven, Dwarven, or Human Sol Ring cards, and The 1 of 1 Ring (Serialized 001 of 001). Serialized Elven, Dwarven, and Human Sol Ring cards can only be found in some The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Collector Boosters. Only one card has been printed of The One Ring (Serialized 001 of 001), and this card can only be found in one English-Language Collector Booster. Non-serialized Ring cards are mechanically identical to their Serialized versions.